4 Simple Tips to Improve your eMail Marketing Campaign Today
Why Email Marketing?
Some say email marketing is dead, but figures show the opposite, here at Escalate we believe email marketing is hugely successful when used correctly.
According to research:
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email.
- Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%.
- 7 in 10 people say they made use of a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the prior week.
- 56% of businesses say they plan to increase their use of email marketing.
The overwhelming majority of respondents (84%) state that email is part of their marketing strategy is either “very important” (44.9%) or “important” (35.5%). This highlights the continued importance and effectiveness that marketing professionals give to email as a powerful channel to meet their business objectives.
Here are 4 simple tips to improve your eMail marketing campaign today.
- Create compelling content. Ensure you have a catchy subject line that is relevant to your audience and you have lots of clear calls to actions linking to your end goal.
- Track and test your results, send a variety of different formats with different content at different times of day.
- With the above completed, ensure you track, analyse and adjust your emails to maximise conversions.
- Ensure your emails are mobile friendly for all devices.
Here at Escalate we offer an email marketing service that will help you increase your open and click through rate on every campaign. Our team can also advise you on ways to grow your customer database, over the past year we have helped several businesses increase their email lists by 50% on a weekly basis.
Contact us today and find out how we can you get started.
It’s the new year and we are looking forward to everything that it has to offer. However, before we do we are going to look at some of the biggest and best Social Media Campaigns of 2017. As the saying goes, “you can’t know where you’re going until you know where...
It's that time of year again and Christmas is almost upon us. Here are some promotional ideas for your business during the holiday season. 1) Run a Festive Contest Get into the into the swing of the holiday season by running a holiday themed contests. This is a great...
In case you haven’t prepared your Christmas social media campaigns to capture the attention of your customers and trigger Christmas sales, it’s time to use these five tips that will make your social media accounts festive and merry for the Christmas season. PROMOTE...