4 Simple Tips to Improve your eMail Marketing Campaign Today
Why Email Marketing?
Some say email marketing is dead, but figures show the opposite, here at Escalate we believe email marketing is hugely successful when used correctly.
According to research:
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email.
- Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%.
- 7 in 10 people say they made use of a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the prior week.
- 56% of businesses say they plan to increase their use of email marketing.
The overwhelming majority of respondents (84%) state that email is part of their marketing strategy is either “very important” (44.9%) or “important” (35.5%). This highlights the continued importance and effectiveness that marketing professionals give to email as a powerful channel to meet their business objectives.
Here are 4 simple tips to improve your eMail marketing campaign today.
- Create compelling content. Ensure you have a catchy subject line that is relevant to your audience and you have lots of clear calls to actions linking to your end goal.
- Track and test your results, send a variety of different formats with different content at different times of day.
- With the above completed, ensure you track, analyse and adjust your emails to maximise conversions.
- Ensure your emails are mobile friendly for all devices.
Here at Escalate we offer an email marketing service that will help you increase your open and click through rate on every campaign. Our team can also advise you on ways to grow your customer database, over the past year we have helped several businesses increase their email lists by 50% on a weekly basis.
Contact us today and find out how we can you get started.
Instagram has become a go to platform for Interior Designers and small businesses in the design industry. The social media platform has everything that the design industry could want, a highly visual platform that still has capabilities for interaction and subtle...
Does your Social Media presence represent your businesses personality and style? Facebook and Instagram are now the best platforms to engage with your customers on a day to day / week to week basis. We have created a simple checklist so you can review your social...
Social media marketing is a crucial part of any business, especially within the restaurant industry. To keep up with the increase in social media activity and mobile usage, it is essential to have a marketing plan and strategy for your restaurant's social media. Here...