Content Marketing Executive
Since 2014, Escalate has been constantly exploring new ways to help and grow businesses and brands online. From our humble beginnings establishing some of Dublin’s largest names in hospitality online and raising their brand awareness, to working with large international brands; building their online communities and marketing campaigns.
The Ideal Person
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to join our team.
If you find yourself spending way too much time on social media, and love creating high-quality and engaging content we want you on our team!
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the content plans based on specific goals and objectives to drive business success for our clients.
**Fluent english, the ability to take initiative and eagerness to learn are essential for this role.**
Main Responsibilities / Duties
- Work alongside the content & production team to develop creatives for campaigns, and build out content plans for clients.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, creating / re-purposing, editing and publishing approved digital content, to drive customer engagement for our clients.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion and initiative around finding innovative methods to drive traffic and engagement to key digital assets.
- Social Media Marketing – Managing and sharing content on social profiles and developing campaigns that drive traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
Experience / Skills Required
- An ideas person who thinks outside the box and is extremely creative.
- Graphic Design (photoshop, illustrator etc.) and video editing skills (Premiere Pro etc.).
- To be a self-starter and to possess the ability to work on their own initiative and multi-task to effectively meet the needs of a number of clients.
- Strong attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and multitask.
- An ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving proactive industry.
- Ability to communicate well, enjoys teaching or helping others.
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to change focus at short notice.
- A passion for all things digital and ability to apply it productively and successfully in this role.
- Strong writing skills and ability to quickly bring content and campaigns from concepts through to execution.
- Passionate about food, drinks and photography.
Desired (but not essential)
- Knowledge of SEO & WordPress
- Google Adwords & Analytics
- Completed Facebook blueprints
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply with:
- Design portfolio / examples (if available)
Application deadline: 10/12/2021
Expected start date: 3/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€32,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday