Hollywood Lakes Golf Club
How we helped Hollywood Lakes Golf Club increase their total club membership by over 60% within a few months.
Content Creation, Production, Social, Advertising, Email Marketing
When advertising an experience such as a golf club online, the visuals are the selling point and they need to be perfect!
We partnered up with Hollywood Lakes to transform their online presence via social media content, ads management and email marketing. But most importantly, we needed to produce high quality content showcasing the beauty of the course that any golfer worth their salt would want to play on!
Hollywood Lakes Golf Club is one of North County Dublin’s premier golf clubs. Situated in the scenic Ballyboughal area of the county, the course has some stunning views and prides itself on having some of the most pristine greens and fairways in the greater Dublin area.
The challenges set out for us by Hollywood Lakes were to;
- Develop the overall awareness of the course.
- Reflect the premium nature of the course in an online setting.
- Grow the course’s online following.
- Increase online leads to grow the number of full-time members at the club.
This is where we stepped in to help.
We decided that the best way to achieve the above goals was to create;
- A high-standard and consistent social media content calendar for Facebook and Instagram.
- A strategic online ads campaign to increase awareness, grow following and grow club memberships.
- Email marketing campaigns to their mailing list of members and subscribers.
- Update all of the content on their website.
The quality of online content needed to match the quality of the course itself – so a very high standard was required!
In order to carry out all of the above tasks we needed some pristine content of the course to create a desire for people to come and visit. We scheduled a video and photo shoot and came away with some stunning content.
At the end of the first peak season working with Hollywood Lakes we had smashed all of our objectives, seeing;
- An increase of 60% of full-time members at the golf club.
- A jump of 250% of traffic to the website, which in turn has led to an increase in the number of non-member rounds being played.
- A growth of just over 300% in the number of followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Awareness ads online have reached an audience of over 750,000 golf enthusiasts across Ireland.
Like What You See?