Online Advertising – PPC Specialist
Since 2014, Escalate has been constantly exploring new ways to help and grow businesses and brands online. From our humble beginnings establishing some of Dublin’s largest names in hospitality online and raising their brand awareness, to working with large international brands; building their online communities and marketing campaigns.
We are on the hunt for someone to Lead & Develop Escalates Paid Advertising team, working with channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram among others. Developing conversion rate optimisation techniques and processes for adverts, audiences & advising on website landing page improvements.
The ideal candidate is results-driven and craves constant improvement, is comfortable presenting to clients, identifying opportunities and working with multiple teams.
You will strategise and lead the deployment of advanced, audience targeted, optimised advertising strategies through both established and new digital channels. *
Your hands-on implementation of advanced techniques will demonstrate to the team a best practice example to follow.
Developing and testing new campaign strategies will be a key aspect of the role.
This is a senior manager role so you will also be responsible for competitive analysis, risk management, budgeting, analytics, reporting and more.
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising.
- Career focused and self motivated with a strong drive to progress in your role.
- You have a strong work ethic, initiative and are able to work well independently, but also lead a team.
- A balance between operational skills & strategy with the willingness and skill to move seamlessly between planning and execution.
- End-to-end online advertising experience including strategy, planning, implementation, monitoring and optimisation.
- You have a successful track record in delivering growth through digital channels.
- You enjoy collaborating, learning, sharing knowledge and ultimately coming together with the rest of the teams to be part of this exciting stage of company growth.
Experience with complex budget advertising strategies spread over a range of clients, platforms, placements, audiences, campaigns, portfolio and geographies.
- An appreciation for testing and constant improvement.
- You are a marketer with a positive growth mindset and a creative problem solver.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Active participation in the development of strategy, lead the implementation across relevant platforms to deliver better than expected results for clients.
- Ensuring that campaigns are set up and structured correctly to enable the accurate measurement of data.
- Development of processes to ensure consistency in delivery.
- Optimising campaigns across a variety of social platforms with a strong focus on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Analysing campaign data to generate reports as well as plan for next iterations.
- Analysis of campaign performance measured against client KPIs.
- Effectively manage campaign budget allocation.
- Working closely with our Business Development team, ensuring the delivery of real, measurable business outcomes while providing an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Deep understanding of advertising campaign metrics and how they can be influenced.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver for a diverse range of clients.
- Expert reporting skills and the ability to demonstrate ROI to clients.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Broad knowledge of best-practices in landing page design for lead generation.
- SEO and content creation are not a requirement for this role, however experience and a strong understanding is very beneficial.
Expected start date:
3rd May 2022
€28,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Additional annual leave
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday